The team behind SEEQR™ has the knowledge, skills and capabilities to rapidly deploy and support SEEQR™ around the world. Three partner companies are responsible for bringing SEEQR™ to market.
- Design and development lead
- Founded in 2010 by Bill Mouyos, Dr. John Apostolos and Bob Lynas to develop new disruptive technologies and transition them to new products
- Team known for radio technology advancements in military, aviation and communications industries
- Located in Merrimack, NH.
- Website: ami-rd.com
- World-class advanced manufacturing partner
- Began engineering and manufacturing antenna systems in 1956 for the U.S. Military.
- Leading supplier of radio antenna technology to military and aviation markets
- Multiple industry certifications: Environmental Testing: MIL-STD-810, Calibration: ISO 10012-1, FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO), ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and Government TQM.
- Website: rami.com
SEEQR™ was designed and developed by AMI Research & Development. Each system is made in the USA at RAMI’s manufacturing facility in Grand Haven, Michigan, meeting the strictest engineering and quality requirements, including:
- MIL-STD-810 (Environmental Testing)
- ISO 10012-1 (Calibration)
- FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO)
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- Government TQM