The ultimate privacy meets the ultimate protection.
Safety is vital to any facility and organization. However, travelers and visitors rarely look forward to the processes involved. Often, people must be subjected to pat downs, long lines, and other inconveniences. And even then, not all security threats are addressed.
SEEQR™ is the revolutionary answer.
SEEQR™ is a security screening system made to detect explosives and narcotics using radio frequencies. Our patented technology emits a low frequency that penetrates enclosures, tissue and body, detecting the resonance of molecules found in most explosive compounds, including TNT, HMX, PETN, RDX, ammoniium nitrate, and urea nitrate.
The unit is unassuming by design and was made to be deployed anywhere explosives detection is a priority, including airports, stadiums, corporate and government facilities, package screening centers and international border checkpoints.
SEEQR™ is the checkpoint for the future of non-metallic IED explosives
- Designed to meet International Air Transportation Association (IATA) criteria for the Checkpoint of the Future
- Works with metal detector-like simplicity and incredible accuracy
- No privacy concerns because SEEQR is not an imaging system
- Wheelchair accessible, preserving security and dignity for those with disabilities
- Direct threat detection eliminates guess work and subjectivity
- Easy to deploy and train staff for maximum operational efficiency and guest throughput
- Reduces waiting times, improves customer service
- Low-power radio technology means no health or radiation exposure concerns
SEEQR™ offers unmatched, reliable detection of explosive compounds, including:
- Ammonium Nitrate
- Urea Nitrate